Make a Gift to Pacifica Resource Center and help us provide a safety net for Pacificans struggling to make ends meet.
A contribution of any amount is greatly appreciated by PRC and the families and individuals we serve everyday.
How Your Contributions Help Your Neighbors
- keeps a baby in diapers for 1 week
- pays for a holiday meal for a family of four OR
- covers the cost of a financial coaching session to help a family save money to achieve their goals
- feeds a family of four for 3.5 days
- houses a family for a night at a local motel so they can get out of the cold and off of the streets OR
- buys 50 bus tickets to help a neighbor get to and from work, school, or medical appointments
- keeps the lights and heat on for a family who received a PG&E shut off notice
- buys a much needed new freezer for the pantry to store ground turkey and other perishable items for our pantry “shoppers”
- provides emergency assistance for a family in crisis helping them stay housed and avoid becoming homeless OR
- funds 50 new backpacks and school supplies for our Pacifica youth enrolled in our Back to School program
Please also consider joining our Neighbors Network with a monthly gift of any amount and help us help our neighbors all year long.